Sara your kiddos are so darn cute! I can't believe you have another boy on the way. Michelle reminded my the other day of how I broke you ankle before prom and I felt horrible all over again. I hope you've forgiven me :). When's your baby due? Hope all is going well!
I am so glad you post pictures of your cute family on here so that I can see them :) I made my blog private, and I am happy to send you an invite if you would like one, just send me your email. If you will just delete this comment so that others do not have my email, that would be great :) julienned@ymail.com
Stacey you are so funny. I'm pretty sure you didn't mean to fall off the couch & onto my foot, and it was after prom, and it was not broken. No harm done. =) The baby is due May 19th and we are so excited for another little brother. Hope you're doing great too. Love ya!
4 comments:
Sara your kiddos are so darn cute! I can't believe you have another boy on the way. Michelle reminded my the other day of how I broke you ankle before prom and I felt horrible all over again. I hope you've forgiven me :). When's your baby due? Hope all is going well!
I am so glad you post pictures of your cute family on here so that I can see them :) I made my blog private, and I am happy to send you an invite if you would like one, just send me your email. If you will just delete this comment so that others do not have my email, that would be great :) julienned@ymail.com
<3 Julienne
I love Emily's hat! Such darling kids!
Stacey you are so funny. I'm pretty sure you didn't mean to fall off the couch & onto my foot, and it was after prom, and it was not broken. No harm done. =)
The baby is due May 19th and we are so excited for another little brother. Hope you're doing great too. Love ya!
Post a Comment