
She was a little cautious at first with her cake but dug in after a while!
Her friends party turned out really well thanks to a lot of help from Marie and Joe's parents and his brother Jeff. Thanks for all the help guys! The theme of her party was "Teeny Bikini Luau".
It was Em's first time in a kiddie pool and she loved every minute of it!
Emily wanted to climb on her gift instead of open it. Joe hurt his back Thursday and this was the first time he was able to sit in a chair since then. He really wanted to see Emily playing in the pool.


Happy Birthday Emily, we love you!



2 comments:
She just gets cuter every time I see a Picture of her. What a doll. It look like it was a blast. I so mad that we could be there but like I said Evy loved her letter from Emily. Hope we get to see you soon. Congrats on the new baby boy.
We're glad Em had such a fun B-day! We love you! See you soon!
Post a Comment