Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Emmy's Announcement

The due date is November 30th. We're so excited! Maybe I'll teach him or her how to make funny faces!

5 comments:

Grant and Barbara Lyman Fam said...

And what a cute "big" sister Emmy will be! Congratulations Sara & Joe.
Love you,
Grandma Barbie

Newell and Julienne Fam said...

Congratulations! I was wondering who the 3rd person was!

Anna Banana said...

Hey Sara, congrats on the new little baby. Hope you guys are doing great. When your up north sometime let me know so we can get together with our girls.

the man said...

I saw Joe on TV today... a story on KGMB the CBS affiliate here. It was a good piece! Wrong station... but it's all good. :)

(out of my control FYI...)

Aaron and Kaime said...

Holy cow congrats. Sorry i have been so busy that i have not been up to date on my blogs. COngrats