Saturday, February 14, 2009

Aloha!

Last month, Joe had to go back to Honolulu for a few days to work. This was Emily's first trip to Hawaii. The first thing we did when we got off the plane was go to Joe's favorite spot, Ninja Sushi. He can't get enough!
Em and I got to hang out with Heather (Amber's sis.-in-law) and her two kids. They took us to North shore to get the yummiest Hawaiian shaved ice and see the giant sea turtles.

Emily felt sand on her feet for the first time...



And didn't like it much...
(Trying to get the sand off!)


While we were there I also took Em to get her six month pictures. She turned 6 months while we were there, so I thought it would be fun to have them taken in Hawaii. Isn't she a cutie?

1 comment:

Julie Hatch said...

Sara, your family is so beautiful! I can't wait to see you guys