We woke up yesterday morning with snow on the ground. It melted by the end of the day, but we were still excited. I always love the first snow! It's been freezing cold ever since so we have to bundle up now when we go out. The next two pictures are of us at our favorite lunch spot, the local steakhouse.

Emily has been eating rice cereal for lunch and so far she has developed a love/hate relationship with her first food. Today she loved it and I couldn't keep up with her demands to shovel it in fast enough! She got mad at me for taking pictures instead of concentrating fully on her meal.





3 comments:
Sara--she is sooo beautiful!! Hope you guys are doing well. I love the Halloween costume!
Those are some cute pictures! We miss you guys!
Oh i wish we lived closer! Oh and sara your hair looks so cute in that picture!
Post a Comment