Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More Pictures of Our Little Cutie

I thought I was doing pretty good updating the blog every week or so, but I've had lots of requests for more pictures. So here they are. These are Emily at 3 weeks old. I tried to show lots of different experessions --and pictures of her with her eyes open are rare, so enjoy! I love this muffin hat!

4 comments:

Amber Horspool said...

We're counting the days till we get to meet her! I didn't think it was possible, but she just keeps getting cuter!!!

Amber Horspool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron and Kaime said...

Your daughter is so freakin cute

Anna Banana said...

What a cute little bug!! She is even cuter than when I got to see her in person. Her features are really starting to take shape. How fun! Hope your doing well Sara.